Job DetailsJob Location
Agri Services-Marion County 6292 - Hannibal, MOPosition Type
In this part-time position, the employee will be asked to deliver primarily hazmat products (as well as other agricultural products) throughout the territory. The employee will also be asked to cross train in other areas of the AgriService to assist when needed. All duties should be performed in accordance with company policies.OUR EXPECTATIONS ARE THAT YOU:
YOU ARE RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- Are available to work Saturdays & Sundays
- Are available to work overtime (as needed)
- Are able to do heavy lifting, loading and bending (50-100 pounds)
- Are able to pass a DOT drug test and be qualified to drive per DOT regulations
- Comfortable pulling Hazardous Materials.
HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BRING:
- Have experience working in agriculture and enjoy being a key player in the industry
- Have good time management skills
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Have good customer services skills
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY? CLICK BELOW TO WATCH A SHORT VIDEO!
- A High School Diploma (or GED)
- Class A CDL Tank & Hazmat endorsements (or will to obtain)
- Minimum of 1 year driving experience
- Mechanical ability (helpful)
- Forklift experience (helpful)
- Agriculture background (helpful)
MFA- Adapt, Aim, AchieveNEED HELP SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION? CLICK BELOW TO WATCH A SHORT VIDEO FOR HELP!
Video of How To ApplyHAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE EXACT RESPONSIBILITIES OR REQUIREMENTS? CONTACT YOUR LOCAL MFA!
Store Locator and Contact Information
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Customer Service
- Forklift Truck
- Handling And Load Carrying
- Time Management