To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Georgetown, KY 40324
- Denise Crabb
- Phone: 317-536-2235
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talento Search Group • Georgetown, KY
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Talento Search Group has an opening for a Sr. Engineer/Engineering Manager in Georgetown, Kentucky. This is a direct-hire position and the salary range is $65,000-$75,000 per year, depending on experience.
The Sr. Engineer/Engineering Manager coordinates engineering activities at the plant including projects, processes, and maintaining budget.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to engineering department
- Maintain multiple projects simultaneously
- Meet all delivery requirements - know how to prioritize
- Develop and approve design specifications for equipment and parts; approve all purchase requisitions
- Help with manpower planning and maintaining employee schedules
- Interview, hire and train new employees
- Bachelors Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Process Engineering, Process Engineering or related field preferred but not necessary
- At least 8 years of industrial engineering experience - preferably in manufacturing, design and pneumatics
- Strong managerial and leadership skills
- Proficiency in SolidWorks required
- Experience in ordering parts from vendors
About Talento Search Group:
Talento Search Group is an executive-search firm servicing the manufacturing and logistics companies nationwide. All positions with Talento Search Group are on a direct-hire basis, where the applicant has an opportunity to be hired on directly by the company.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Talento Search Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and recruitment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.