To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Software Engineer
Apex Systems • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex Systems, the 2nd largest IT staffing firm in the nations is looking for seasoned Senior Software Development Engineers who can architecture, design and develop critical features for our client’s customers and business partners. This client is a high growth pharmacy company that is changing the pharmacy industry. These positions are for direct hire only. No Corp to Corp.
As a senior engineer, along with solving difficult and complex architecture and business problems, you would be a mentor to other less experienced engineers and help with their development. The right person will have a strong ability to understand the user they are building for and to participate in both the debate of what to build and also how to build it.
Our client creates great healthcare experiences by combining robots, legacy healthcare systems and modern APIs like those of Stripe, Twilio, and PokitDok. The right person will enjoy learning about and building on top of this diverse array of systems.
WHAT ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF WORK THAT OUR CLIENT’S ENGINEERS HAVE DONE?
• Web dashboard for customers to manage medications and insurance.
• Browser-based phone system for internal Customer Service organization.
• Automated prescription refill management tool to guarantee that customers always have the medications that they need.
• An end-to-end shipping and logistics system to guarantee that our customers’ medications arrive when needed.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE EXPECT FOR THIS ROLE:
• 5-7+ years of software development experience
• B.S or M.S in Computer Science or another relevant engineering field is preferred
• Strong proficiency in relational databases
• Strong architecture and software design skills
• Proficient knowledge of Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Django, or a similar web environment in a production setting