RN Home Health
HealthCare Support is actively seeking a RN Home Health for a 13-week contract located in College Park, Georgia.
Looking for a RN Home Health opportunity but this isn???t it? Feel free to still apply, and one of our Skilled Nursing Recruiters will work to find the right travel opportunity for you!
Requirements of this RN Home Health Role:
- Active RN license
- 1+ year of experience within Home Health
- BLS Certification from the American Heart Association
Benefits of this RN Home Health Role:
- $2332 gross weekly pay to include a $1659 non-taxed stipend
- Up to $500 travel reimbursement paid out first check!
- Overtime and Loyalty bonuses
- License and certification reimbursements
- Immediate enrollment in health insurance
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- Quality support from single point of contact
- Streamlined on-boarding process
- Join a leading healthcare organization with nearly 20 years??? success in the industry
Assignment Details for this RN Home Health Role:
- 40 Hour schedules
- 5 number of 8 hour shifts ??? days
- Possible On-Call
- 13-week contract
Interested in being Considered?
If you are seeking a RN Home Health opportunity and would like to partner with an agency that will listen to your needs and travel goals, then HealthCare Support is the right place to be! We are proud of our candidate engagement and ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, and we would love to help get you on the road to your next great adventure.
Please send your most updated resume to Chris Zymroz at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to RN Home Health
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support