Firm Engineer Needed For Top Firm
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dominic Delany
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $115,000A bit about us:
We have developed a broad, technically advanced line of electronic governing and fuel control systems, complete with accessories. Engine control systems range in cost and complexity from single speed isochronous governors to sophisticated multi-engine load sharing /power control systems, full authority drive-by-wire systems, locomotive diesel electric controls, full engine generator military control systems and a great variety of complementing governing and control system accessories.Why join us?
We are a leading provider of innovative engine control products to a worldwide list of customers. Our dedication and focus on our world market has resulted in a vertically integrated company with complete design, development, production, and marketing capabilities for its family of electromechanical and electronic devices for precise engine control and system integration. These market focused efforts have resulted in innovative engine control products that are being used in all parts of the world.Job Details
- Bachelor’s degree in EE or CS required.
- 3-5 years of embedded programming design experience.
- Proficient in embedded C/C++ programming.
- Focus on reusable code modules in a group development environment.
- Familiarity with IEEE 830 and 1219 software specification and maintenance standards.
- Solid knowledge CAN, Serial, Ethernet communication interfaces.
- Experience with motor controls.
- Familiar with the ARM, Cortex, and/or Renesas processor families.
- Able to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Develop test plans and reports relative to his/her product for verification and validation.
- Familiarity with National Instruments LabView, VHDL, TestStand and CRIO platforms a plus.
- Coordinates building and testing of prototype assemblies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Software Requirements Specification
C++ (Programming Language)