We are looking for a PRN MRI Tech to join our team!
Alliance HealthCare Services is a nationwide organization headquartered in Irvine, California. With the help of our 2,500 Team Members, our company provides exceptional care through our three divisions: Radiology, Oncology, and Pain Management. Together we are “One Alliance” committed to serving our patients and customers as “An Incredible Team Making an Incredible Difference.”
What You'll Do at Alliance:
- Operate imaging and related equipment on various areas of the body, including areas of advanced study to produce high quality diagnostic images
- Responsible for patient safety, including pre-screening for contra-indications, aseptic injection technique, etc.
- Order supplies, clean and prep unit for each patient and transport
What You'll Bring to Alliance:
- High School diploma or equivalent exp.
- ARRT (R) or ARRT (MR), or ARMRIT as allowable by contract in lieu of ARRT
- CPR Certification
- Valid state driver's license, as applicable
- Ability to work at several locations
What Alliance Will Provide to You:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company match
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick, holiday & float days
- Plus much more!
URL blocked - click to apply
Basic Life Support
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 26354399
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Alliance has the expertise and industry-leading resources to provide imaging or radiation oncology solutions for our partners, including market analysis, strategic planning, management and staffing, state-of-the-art equipment, and marketing.
We strive to be the premier provider of diagnostic imaging and oncology services in the nation. We focus on MRI, PET/CT, and CT and other advanced diagnostic modalities through our Imaging division and radiation therapy through our Oncology division.
With more than 2,450 team members committed to providing exceptional patient care and exceeding customer expectations, Alliance provides quality clinical services for over 1,100 hospital and other healthcare partners in 46 states.
Not ready to apply?
View the full profile