Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Bathing/grooming assistance
- Transportation for dr appointments and shopping
- Walking assistance
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- Reliable transportation
- Dependable and committed work ethic
FULL-TIME and PART-TIME positions with a variety of shifts are available with competitive pay and benefits. Apply today at www.homeinstead.com/740 or call us at Phone number blocked - click to apply
for more information.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Drive Commercial Vehicle