- 1+ years experience with call center technologies such as Avaya, Genesys or similar technologies
- Experience overseeing and monitoring the work of others
- Experience working with vendors in system selection, cost negotiation, and the development of service level agreements
- Global team experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Ability to create a Startup mentality to accelerate the introduction of new capabilities and transform teams
- Excellent time management, communication, decision making, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of all components of technical architecture
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of technical architecture alternatives
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $110,200 to $211,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Cloud, public, DevOps, Enterprise, Eden Prairie, MN, Irvine, CA, Hartford, CT, Basking Ridge, NJ, New Jersey, Connecticut, California, Minnesota