CHENEGA TRI-SERVICES, LLC
Summary: The Physician shall provide personal services as a Fee Basis Providers (FBP) who shall perform medical histories, physical examinations, as well as review of required medical tests and documents pertaining to consultations and medical histories.
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Must be a Physician MD/DO, with a current unrestricted license from any one of the 50 U.S. States, the District of Columbia, The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands is acceptable and be privileged by the USMEPCOM Command Surgeon. This license will be current (not revoked, suspended, or lapsed in registration), valid, and unencumbered (not subject to restriction pertaining to the scope, location, or type of practice ordinarily granted to other applicants for similar licenses in granting jurisdiction).
- Must have completed a residency or have provided direct patient acre within the last three years.
- A minimum of one (1) year post-graduate training must be Accreditation Council for Graduate Medial Education (ACGME) accredited.
- Possess and maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS) Training Certification from the American Heart Association. BLS must include Hands-On skills session.
- Your medical school must be Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) or Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation (COCA) accredited.
- You must have completed a Accreditation Council for Graduate Medial Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) accredited residency and/or have had direct patient care within the past three (3) years.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The FBP shall possess computer skills necessary to access and update electronic applicant medical documentation, access and respond to e-mail communications, and use internet sites as required to obtain information on medical issues or gain information from organizations involved in accessing personnel into the Armed Forces.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Basic Life Support