To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Octo Consulting Group • Baltimore, MD
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Octo Consulting Group is seeking a Business Analyst to join our growing team. As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the Product Owner in managing the product backlog and supporting Human Centered Design activities for a large Federal program. The Business Analyst will participate in major program ceremonies, capturing key customer requirements and use feedback and translating them into Agile Requirements. The Business Analyst player coach support the development of key roll-out artifacts and user communication artifacts to support a smooth transition to the implementation of the system.
- Manage the product backlog and design artifacts in JIRA and Confluence
- Facilitate collection of user feedback mechanism and metrics tracking
- Translate customer needs and requirement into Epics, Features and User Stories
- Maintain requirements traceability
- Support Human Centered Design activities and Business Process Modeling
- Work directly with the development teams to clarify requirements
- Support organizational change strategy and artifacts to support a smooth system roll-out
- Develop executive briefing artifacts and info-graphics/diagrams
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst working in an Agile environment – Federal Agile Experience Preferred
- 5-10 years professional experience
- One or more Agile certification(s) – Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), Certified Agile Coach, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in several Agile frameworks (e.g., Kanban, Scrum, XP, Lean, DevOps).
- Expert experience in Agile business analysis, product ownership, or management.
- Competent in HCD, UX research, and usability testing.
- Competent in BPMN.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge of government acquisition and contracting practices preferred.
- Technical understanding to connect technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Innovative thinking – ability to learn new tools and techniques and apply them to the program
- Bachelor’s degree (BS,BA) or equivalent experience, Advanced Degree Preferred
- Primary:Baltimore, MD
- Occasional Local Travel to Reston, VA