Kelly Services is currently seeking a full time Claims Adjuster for one of our top clients in Phoenix, AZ! As a Claims Adjuster placed with Kelly Services you will be responsible for investigating, analyzing, and determining the extent of insurance company's liability to determine how much compensation is needed/required.
- Analyze first reports to determine nature of loss, coverage provided, and scope of damage; promptly contact insureds
- Investigate and document damage, speak with insured or their representative, promptly and properly develop the file to provide accurate and timely investigation and loss analysis.
- Maintain an active diary; monitor diary to achieve timely development of file and timely disposition of the claim
- Recognize and pursue recovery where possible; adhere to all statutory regulations and unfair claim practices act
- Effectively communicate with all internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of personal lines insurance contracts, investigative techniques, legal requirements and regulations
- Ability to work with a wide spectrum of people
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to write estimates, use estimating software, and complete a dwelling and/or commercial building valuation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service orientation; strong analytical and negotiation skills
Education/Experience: High school diploma or Bachelor’s degree 3-5 years experience; licensing in all states in which an adjusting license is required.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply