Apex Systems is looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager.
Summary of the duties of the position:
- Develops and executes programs to improve overall equipment efficiencies and plant reliability.
- Manages day to day plant maintenance activities with focus on long term reliability improvements.
- Leads the site maintenance team on developing work system structure to help achieve plant objectives and organizational culture.
- Manages maintenance performance (safety, quality of work, efficiency, cost, equipment analysis) utilizing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), defined maintenance metrics, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provides leadership to direct report employees along with facilitating career development, performance goals and feedback discussions.
- Leads standardized training initiatives for the maintenance team; identifies and champions individual and team training needs.
- Collaborates with plant teams including Operations and Engineering to support new product and technology implementations.
- Ensures that the Maintenance team has proper resources for the execution of all tasks and projects.
- Managescritical spare parts requirement to maintain optimal plant performance.
- Ensures that a safe working environment is provided for all maintenance employees and all work is performed to meet the site’s environmental and PSM compliance requirements.
- Participates in EHS incident investigations and completes corrective actions in a timely manner.
- Oversees capital/maintenance outage events for successful planning and executions.
- Develops and implements plant maintenance strategies and improvement initiatives.
- Identifies, monitors, and maintains key performance indicators (KPI’s) for maintenance and communicates to the craftsman level.
- Leads in the development and improvement of Preventative and Predictive maintenance programs and their implementation across the site.
- Establishes and manages maintenance budget and continuously drives cost reduction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required (Mechanical Engineering preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in maintenance engineering field including leadership/management experience in petro-chemical plants
- Working knowledge of PSM programs
URL blocked - click to apply
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Corrective And Preventive Actions