Apex Systems is looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager.
Summary of the duties of the position:
- Develops and executes programs to improve overall equipment efficiencies and plant reliability.
- Manages day to day plant maintenance activities with focus on long term reliability improvements.
- Leads the site maintenance team on developing work system structure to help achieve plant objectives and organizational culture.
- Manages maintenance performance (safety, quality of work, efficiency, cost, equipment analysis) utilizing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), defined maintenance metrics, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provides leadership to direct report employees along with facilitating career development, performance goals and feedback discussions.
- Leads standardized training initiatives for the maintenance team; identifies and champions individual and team training needs.
- Collaborates with plant teams including Operations and Engineering to support new product and technology implementations.
- Ensures that the Maintenance team has proper resources for the execution of all tasks and projects.
- Managescritical spare parts requirement to maintain optimal plant performance.
- Ensures that a safe working environment is provided for all maintenance employees and all work is performed to meet the site’s environmental and PSM compliance requirements.
- Participates in EHS incident investigations and completes corrective actions in a timely manner.
- Oversees capital/maintenance outage events for successful planning and executions.
- Develops and implements plant maintenance strategies and improvement initiatives.
- Identifies, monitors, and maintains key performance indicators (KPI’s) for maintenance and communicates to the craftsman level.
- Leads in the development and improvement of Preventative and Predictive maintenance programs and their implementation across the site.
- Establishes and manages maintenance budget and continuously drives cost reduction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required (Mechanical Engineering preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in maintenance engineering field including leadership/management experience in petro-chemical plants
- Working knowledge of PSM programs
URL blocked - click to apply
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Corrective And Preventive Actions
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 986681
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
WHAT WE DO:
Apex Systems is a division of the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in North America. From consulting to staff augmentation, we connect top tech talent with great companies in all industries.
Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing™ Client Diamond and Talent Awards for providing superior service to clients and job seekers, putting the company in the top 2 percent of all U.S. staffing agencies.
SUPPORTING OUR CONTRACT EMPLOYEES:
We take the time to understand a candidate’s talents and needs to ensure a good match with companies for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Each recruiter within Apex is focused on a specific skill area within infrastructure, applications, and project management. This focused discipline enables our local recruiters to work directly with our candidate’s and focus their talent on the right position at the right time.
WHO OUR CUSTOMERS ARE:
We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a wide variety of industries, including communications, energy, financial services, government services, healthcare, technology, and utilities.
WHERE WE ARE:
Apex has branches in over 70 locations across the U.S. and Canada and more than 1,000 employees dedicated to supporting the needs of our clients and contract team members. Visit www.apexsystems.com to find a local branch or connect with an Account Manager or Recruiter.
View the full profile