This $200M+ general contractor has an excellent reputation throughout the DMV. The firm is known for working on a variety of interiors projects, sometimes ranging up to $20m+. They have been voted as one of DCs "Best places to work" multiple years in a row and are ramping up growth at the moment. Position will be based in the office in Tysons, VA.
This full-service general contractor specializes in high-end renovation work, including office fit-outs, retail, restaurants, healthcare, fitness studios, etc. In the past 5 years, they have almost doubled in size and are continuing to grow their presence throughout the area. The modern, recently renovated office is in Tysons, VA with projects throughout N. VA and DC.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and/or coordinate Company personnel and resources for the project (s)
- Assist with preconstruction efforts
- Manage all aspects of project from inception
- Prepare and execute Project Executive Plan
- Prepare trade contracts and bid packages, as well as oversee procurement process
- Oversee performance of project including, project status, schedule, cost control, change management systems,
- Maintain relationships with clients, designers and consultants
- Attend and lead project meetings, including progress, pre-construction and pre-award
- Review inspection and test data for compliance with specifications
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Superintendent
- All PMs also take on Estimating responsibilities, although it is not required to have prior experience with this
Senior Project Manager Requirements:
- 8+ years' experience with a General Contractor
- Experience on high-end corporate interiors projects
- Bachelors in Construction Management or related field preferred
- Self-starter, can-do attitude
Company offers highly competitive compensation package including annual bonuses, vehicle allowance, industry-leading healthcare package, 401k match and vacation time. Interested in learning more? Submit your resume now.