To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, WI 53705
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Web Developer
Kforce Technology • Madison, WI
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a IT Web Developer in Madison, Wisconsin (WI).
The IT Web Developer is responsible for configuring, building/coding and unit testing the application or technical architecture components. They support a clear transition to the testing role and assist in the deployment to production.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review and understand the requirements and technical specifications as part of a solution
- Analyze system design and develop coding strategy/configuration approach of the solution
- Develop application code or configure packaged solution following the requirements, technical specifications and system design
- Follow corporate coding standards and guidelines to include security, architecture, and data
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
- Create unit test cases, execute unit and component integration tests and document results
- Resolve problems in code or configurations
- Document solution, including program logic, procedures, implementation/deployment instructions and technical recovery plans and ensure transition to functional support
- Participate in handoff of the application or technical architecture components to the testers to ensure clear and complete understanding of the application
- Ensure appropriate sign-offs, back out plans and audit controls (versioning) are in place for deployments to production
- Perform and execute deployment tasks
- Responsible for coordination and execution of design reviews
REQUIREMENTS:Within the last 2 years:
- 12 months coding and unit testing experience in technical skill set required for role (i.e. VB.Net, ASP.Net, SOA, SQL Server, VB, COBOL, systems integration, etc.)
- 6 months engagement experience with at least one of the following skills: requirements analysis, technical specification development, task planning and tracking, or providing technical leadership to at least one other developer
Additional skills preferences include:
- Experience doing iterative development or using Agile methodologies
- Experience in optimizing websites for mobile devices
- HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems (Sitecore, Ektron, etc.)
- Responsive frameworks (Zurb Foundation, Twitter bootstrap)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.