To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Noblesville, IN 46060
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Social Services Float
Trilogy Health Services • Noblesville, IN
Posted 1 month ago
What You Can Expect:
Directs, plans, organizes and develops the operation of the Social Services Department. Participates in the implementation of social care plans and resident assessments in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations. Ensures that the medically related emotional and social needs of the resident are met/maintained on an individual basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, develops and organizes the social service programs of the Health Campus.
- Participates in discharge planning; development and implementation of social care plans, resident assessments and resident first meetings.
- Develops a written plan of care (preliminary and comprehensive) for each resident that identifies the problems/needs of the resident and the goals to be accomplished for each problem/need identified.
- Reviews and revises care plans and assessments as necessary, but at a minimum, quarterly.
- Provides information to resident/families on Medicare/Medicaid and other financial assistance programs available to the resident.
- Interprets the department’s policies and procedures to employees, residents, visitors and government agencies, etc.
- Reviews and develops a plan of correction for social service deficiencies noted during survey inspections and provides a written copy of the correction plan to the Executive Director.
- Interviews resident or family members, as necessary, to obtain social history.
- Ensures that social service documentation is informative and descriptive of the services provide and of the resident’s response to the service.
- Participates in community planning related to the interests of the health campus and the services and needs of the resident and family.
- Attends and participates in annual company required in-service training programs.
- Follows all safety regulations, programs, policies, and procedures.
- Follows resident’s rights and responsibilities, including the right of refusal.
- Follows the company’s policies and procedures regarding resident complaints and/or grievances that indicate the action taken to resolve the complaint and the current status of the complaint.
- Assists in recruiting, screening, selecting, hiring, training coaching, counseling and developing a team of qualified and highly motivated individuals.
- Extensive travel including overnight stay as necessary.
Central Indiana area
Text One Of Our Recruiters:
Meredith (419) 951-0423
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work
- LSW certification
- Must meet State requirements nad regulatory code(s) for licensure certification
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience working in the field of social services in a senior residential care, healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment.
- Exemplary computer skills that include the knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of products.