Requisition ID: 9291
Posting Locations: Charlotte
Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!
IT Development Engineer III
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, the largest bottler in the U.S., is looking for an IT Development Engineer III!
Things you should know about working as an IT Development Engineer III:
The IT Development Engineer III will join an Agile team that supports our Product Supply business and is responsible for the development, configuration and testing of applications and processes as per the technical requirements and specifications for the application and identifying opportunities for improvement and/or automation of existing processes. This position will also troubleshoot and resolve testing issues; focus on programming & configuration of IT Systems Software (i.e. software for use in operating/controlling hardware and providing a platform for running internal end user/business applications).
What would success look like?
- Configures customizes, diagnoses, and enhances SAAS, Off the Shelf, In-House Developed or 3rd Party supplied systems software (e.g., operating systems software and utilities that manage access to peripherals, facilitate networking, manage memory allocation, manage file storage on hard drives, etc.)
- Writes diagnostic programs to test integrated software/hardware systems and resolve system faults to indicate that program is not functioning properly or meeting the technical/functional requirements.
- Facilitates Scrum events (Daily Standups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective), and Backlog Grooming and coaching team(s) to become self-organizing and self-managing.
- Creates technical documentation of systems software programs and code to be leveraged for audit purposes and document why program was built.
- Participates in rotational on-call support, maintenance activities and other duties as determined by the team.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a servant leader mentality;
- Ability to think quick on their feet and outside the box to resolve difficult situations;
- Strong Analytical and self problem solving abilities; and
- Strong understanding of data.
- High school diploma or GED
- 5-7+ years of Development Engineer experience - Tools, Frameworks and best practices
- 2-3 years of Agile Delivery in a Matrixed organizational Structure
- 1-3 years of CI/CD experience - Tools, Frameworks and best practices
- 1-3 years of MS Azure Environment Development experience
- 0-2 years of MS Azure DevOps operational (pipeline) experience
- 2-3 years of Data integrations and exchange frameworks (jSON, XML, EDI)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Business or related field,
- Professional certification within Software Development,
- 5-7 years of experience in Information Technology or equivalent relevant work experience.
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)