To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McAllen, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Elec Tech-Maint II
PAE • McAllen, TX
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldElec Tech-Maint II
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Troubleshoot all avionics systems, conducting fault isolation and repair of faulty components.
• Build up and replace faulty wire harness/bundles as needed.
• Test avionics systems periodically as required for preventative maintenance.
• Install/modify Government furnished Classified Communications Equipment according to applicable Technical Directives, industry standards and FAA regulations.
• Produce new and modify existing wiring diagrams according to applicable technical data/documents and FAA regulations.
• Perform corrosion control inspections on aircraft avionics components and take corrective actions when necessary.
• Perform quality assurance inspections on avionics equipment and ensure all avionics test equipment and special tools are calibrated on schedule and prior to usage.
• Coordinate with the appropriate supply personnel to ensure that an adequate inventory of electronic and electrical components are available.
• Assist in the maintenance of Ground Support Equipment (GSE) as required.
• Support the FOD Program and ensure that a neat and orderly work area in the shop and at the aircraft are maintained.
• May be required to exercise independent judgment and travel or relocate to other geographical locations including foreign countries.
• May be required to have a security clearance and passport in the performance of duties.
• Must be a US citizen and completed high school or equivalent.
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.