The Residence of Arrowood of Pittsburgh, PA is searching for an experienced Transportation Aide/Driver to join our team!
If you are looking for a team that truly values you while also looking to make a difference in the lives of others APPLY NOW!
Part Time Position
• 20 hours per week including coverage every other weekend
- Assure the safety of each resident when transporting to and from the doctor's office and/or hospital
- Accompany each resident on all medical visits. Stay with resident(s) until visit is complete.
- Observe the following guidelines at each visit:
- Sign in resident upon entrance.
- Present resident's documents to office personnel
- 1-2 years transportation experience preferred.
- Must have experience transporting and transferring residents or patients with physical impairments using facility equipment. Previous long-term care experience is desirable.
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED preferred.
- Valid, unencumbered state driver's license.
- Must be in good physical and mental health.
- Ability to work independently or part of a group.
- Effectively communicates with others
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation.
Long Term Care