Product Specialists Needed - Passport Auto Group Is Expanding! Passport Auto Group is a multi-store family owned automotive retail organization looking for a select few individuals that desire the opportunity to grow with a company that provides industry leading customer service.
- Passport Auto Group: Family operated for 25 years.
- Very supportive and engaged senior management team.
- Excellent training programs for all positions.
- Areas top compensation packages and benefits.
- Huge customer base and loyalty.
- Excellent reputation for customer satisfaction
- High volume sales and service operations.
- Growth track potential within our auto group.
If you are motivated by making others around you successful and providing an A+ Customer Experience, the Passport Auto Group may be the place for you. The Product Specialist assists clients by providing excellent customer service and by being the product expert / resource for our clients via telephone, internet, and in person in the showroom.
- A valid driver's license is required along with a good driving record.
- Must pass pre-hire screening including a drug test and a criminal background check.
- A college degree is PREFERRED but not required.
- A High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A strong background in computers, marketing and customer service is also useful.
- An outstanding, positive, world class customer-service attitude and good, on-time attendance are required.
The Passport Auto Group is a family-owned multi-store dealership group, and we promote from within, so the very successful Product Specialist may progress to managerial sales positions within the company based on a strong sales history, teamwork and commitment. Earnings above salary vary depending on experience, production and work ethic. Benefits The Passport Auto Group offers health insurance, retirement plans, and other benefit options to our team members. Drug Free Workplace / EOE
New Product Development