Our client is currently seeking a Business Analyst (Expert)-App & Platform
Normal 0 false false false EN-IN X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
The Reporting Specialist is responsible for improving and building foundational data reporting and visualization capabilities to more effectively serve Franchises and field Sales Reps and enables strategic decision-making, insightful analytics, and meaningful reporting through defined reporting tools.
The specialist is responsible for understanding the holistic visualization & reporting needs for a specific Franchise(s) and assisting them with their reporting and visualization needs. The position serves as subject matter expert within a specific category of visualization and reporting, such as salesforce activity, digital media and/or activity alerts/suggestions.
• BA/BS (MBA or MS preferred) with experience working within the US Pharma industry, supporting the development of centralized data & reporting strategies
• Understanding of digital marketing data, reporting on sales performance data, as well as sales rep activity data
• Understanding and experience with Tableau and SQL
• Ability to quickly build relationships and operate in teams
• Client focus and responsiveness
• Effective project management skills, as demonstrated by on-time, on budget project delivery
• 4+ years of overall full-time work experience, of which 3+ years of relevant experience in healthcare (incl. pharma) Preferred.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com