At Anixter, we give you an opportunity for a career and a great work environment. We are a friendly, employee focused organization that prides itself on customer service, flawless execution and a hard day’s work. If you are looking for a great work environment, great benefits and an opportunity to grow your career, please read on!
Plan, direct, and coordinate the storage and distribution operations of products and materials. Manage designated areas of Warehouse Operation, oversee functional areas, and perform manager’s duties as assigned. Responsible for consistent application of SOPs (Standard Operating Policies) and associate administration in the facility.
- Ensures compliance with operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing, and shipping of products and materials.
- Ensures a safe working environment for all associates including surveying facility for repair and maintenance items, promoting and managing safety programs; ensuring policy adherence for worker’s compensation and general liability issues.
- Review work orders, consumption reports, and demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and issue work assignments
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, and shipping products or materials.
- Trains staff to ensure attainment of department performance goals.
- Manages and ensures successful achievement of performance goals of assigned functional areas.
- Develop and implement plans for facility modification or expansion, such as equipment purchase or changes in space allocation or structural design.
- Schedule surface pickup, delivery, or distribution of products or materials.
- Prepare or direct preparation of correspondence, reports, and operations maintenance and safety manuals.
- Opens and closes the distribution center, authorizes refunds, and handles customer problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.We are looking for candidates with:
- 5+ years of Warehouse Management experience
- Distribution experience
- Knowledge of Electrical or Low Voltage products preferred but not required
* Medical, Dental and Pharmacy plan eligibility after 60 days
* Access to virtual doctor for common illnesses. Get advice from a doctor without leaving your home!
* Annual health screenings available at no cost to you
* 401k with 50% company match
* Vacation time
* Holiday pay
* Employee preferred provider discounts through PerkSpot.com
* Tuition reimbursement
* Employee Referral Program – Big $$$ for referring great employees!
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life insurance programs
* Short and Long Term Disability programs
* Health saving options (FSA and HSA)
* Many more benefits available!
Check us out on the web at www.anixter.com for more information.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
URL blocked - click to apply