At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to National Account Manager or follow us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to National Account Manager and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to National Account Manager..
Secure profitable sales of security systems and services through developing long term relationships with multiple companies.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, the National Account Manager may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed, and other duties as assigned.
- Identify national, regional and multiple location companies within a specific geographic territory.
- Develop business and social relationship with decision-makers of national, regional and multiple location companies.
- Assist potential customers in the specification of bids prior to any Request for Proposals.
- Promote the full product line and services offered by ADT/P-1.
- Solicit local ADT/P-1 branches and authorized subcontractors to perform site surveys and prepare local pricing estimates.
- Prepare detailed proposals for all systems and services to be sold, and assist in the preparation of all contracts.
- Provide both oral and written presentations to potential customers outlining the equipment and services proposed by ADT/P-1.
- Negotiate and close all contracts presented to potential customers.
- Obtain accurate central stations information required for the monitoring and service of the account.
- Assist the installation, service, and billing departments as required.
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned.