To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA 94582
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Robert Half International • San Ramon, CA
Posted 1 month ago
JOB REQUISITIONPayroll Specialist
Robert Half is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join the Payroll Operations team. The team provides high quality support to internal and external customers by preparing and processing final checks, W4's, direct deposits, expense reports/timesheets and other payroll related documents within the published service level agreements while maintaining audit controls.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Review and process payroll related ESS/MSS transactions daily - new hires, terminations, position changes, transfers, salary changes, etc.
- Calculate and process earnings, retro payments, overpayments, etc. due based upon annual or hourly rates.
- Ensure transactions are processed timely and accurately, verify appropriate approvals are obtained.
- Audit and process manual requests - international transactions, advances, bonuses, benefit adjustments, draws, etc.
- Analyze and accurately assign state & local tax information for all employees in US and Canada via the daily Tax Audit report.
- Analyze, correspond, process and maintain employee garnishments in accordance with federal & state regulations.
- Communicate with customers to obtain missing information or corrections to previously submitted paperwork.
- Assist Customer Service in resolving employee related payroll issues.
- Provide support to Payroll Specialist Sr for processing of daily manual check requests – void & reissues, advances, draws, expenses, bonuses, etc.
- Perform daily processing audits – ESS/MSS control audits, etc.
- High School graduate.
- CPP preferred.
- 2+ years’ multi-state payroll experience.
- PeopleSoft HRMS preferred.
- Knowledge of MS office, navigation of web-based software.
- Knowledge of state/local tax requirements, familiar with garnishment rules, work well under pressure, team player, good communication skills, self-motivated.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP