To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Incoming Inspector I
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. • Rochester, MN
Posted 5 days ago
Job ID(Requisition ID):
Incoming Inspector I or II with our Logistics Team
Location: Rochester, MN
The Incoming Inspector performs visual, mechanical and electrical inspection on parts, electronic assemblies and sub-assemblies from vendors, customers and other BEI sites for compliance with applicable drawing and quality standards and specifications. This position is on 4th shift Friday-Sunday working 6:00am-6:00pm. Work 36 hours get paid for 40!
Essential Functions and Competencies
This is a warehouse environment.
Need to be familiar with inventory tracking systems.
Experience with electronics a plus.
Qualifications / Education / Experience
- Work from Receiving packaging documentation and various internal documents to verify that the receipt of incoming material is compliant with specifications
- Perform various inspection activities on electronic and mechanical parts, electronic assemblies and sub-assemblies for proper markings and other various quality requirements
- Input data into the Data Collection System
- Check configuration on all assemblies
- Participate in providing timely feedback to other operations, management and support engineering, as appropriate
- Follow and maintain accurate process documentation and recommend improvements based on pertinent data
- Utilize optical and measurement equipment to determine the acceptability of components sub-assemblies, etc.
- Provide inspection disposition and direct appropriate material control (reject/quarantine or stock)
- Perform various inspection activities on electronic and mechanical parts, complex electronic assemblies and sub-assemblies for proper markings and other various quality requirements.
- Assist in the training/development of co-workers in the Incoming area
- All employees are responsible for the Quality of their work to ensure BEI meets, or exceeds Customer Satisfaction.
0-3+ years of electronics inspection
High School or GED
Send this job to a friend
Send this job description to a friend by email. All the relevant details will be included in the message.
Attention Search Agencies
Please note that we are not accepting agency phone calls or referrals regarding position vacancies. Third parties should not submit resumes on this site or to Benchmark employees directly. If the decision is made to engage the services of a search agency, we only work with organizations on our preferred vendor list with whom we have a written agreement. If you would like to be considered for this list in the future please contact the local Human Resource office.