ELECTRICAL ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER - WASHINGTON, D.C.
Base salary is between $65,000 and $85,000 depending on experience. Base salary may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search to fill the above position for a confidential client in their Washington, D.C. area office.
Reasons You’ll Love Working for This Company
- Competitive salaries and great benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, and much more
- Diverse culture with a “work hard, play hard” atmosphere
- Our client is devoted to promoting personnel and professional growth through work/life balance and continuing education
- The leadership at this company takes a hands-on approach, but still allows their employees to make key decisions
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan labor forecasts in relation to budget and schedule
- Track and managing change orders
- Document project issues and conditions
- Maintain organized project records
- Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment
- Manage design development logs
- Manage coordination, detailing logs, and scheduling
- Identify value added solutions and cost savings methods
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s of Science in Electrical Engineering required
- Computer proficient
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Willing to travel to projects as needed
Please forward your resume to URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration or call Phone number blocked - click to apply for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit URL blocked - click to apply
Related Positions: Assistant Project Manager, Electrical Office Engineer, Professional Engineer, Project Coordinator, Electrical Construction