Help build a cleaner, safer and more connected world through a career with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers, our innovative materials technologies enable breakthroughs in clean technology, internet connectivity, mass transit and more -- but it’s our people that set us apart. Integrity and respect are at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust with our colleagues and business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally a rewarding work environment. For a brighter tomorrow, explore Rogers today across the globe to deliver unique solutions to our customers in the United States, Europe and Asia.
Rogers Corporation is seeking a Quality Engineering Intern who is responsible for the coordination and completion of testing and projects related to quality control and continuous improvement. Further, the Quality Engineering Intern is responsible for support of implementing the applicable systems required for the business to be registered to appropriate Quality Standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required Education and Experience:
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Working towards a Bachelors Degree in an engineering / science related field.
- Demonstrated experience in root cause analysis and problem solving techniques.
- Moderate to advanced knowledge with computers and database management.
- Travel – None or minimal / local.
Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. How You Can Apply for this Position:
- Knowledge in SPC, 6-sigma and Minitab
Visit us at: URL blocked - click to apply
With an outstanding work environment, vast developmental opportunities, and a top- notch benefit package, it is no wonder a large majority of our employees have been with us longer than 10 years. Come join a winning team! In addition to a competitive salary package, we offer:
About Rogers Corporation
- Comprehensive health plans that include medical, dental, vision, and access to complementary and alternative medicine coverage
- Wellness program, including fitness membership reimbursements
- 401(k) with company match
- Participation in discretionary bonus plan
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Generous vacation plan
- Life Insurance
- Strong work/family and employee assistance programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee discount program
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Rogers Employees Federal Credit Union
Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) is a global leader in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world. With more than 180 years of materials science and engineering experience, Rogers delivers high performance solutions that enable clean energy, internet connectivity, and safety and protection applications, as well as other technologies where reliability is critical. Rogers delivers Power Electronics Solutions for energy-efficient motor drives, vehicle electrification and alternative energy; Elastomeric Materials Solutions for sealing, vibration management, and impact protection in mobile devices, transportation interiors, industrial equipment and performance apparel; and Advanced Connectivity Solutions for wireless infrastructure, automotive safety and radar systems. Headquartered in Connecticut (USA), Rogers operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, and South Korea, with joint ventures and sales offices worldwide. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply