If you are ready for a change of pace or a more flexible schedule with a company that values your work/life balance, Interim HealthCare is searching for you!
Interim HealthCare is currently seeking compassionate per diem Registered Nurses (RN's) in the Middlesex/Somerset county areas to assist clients in their homes or in a facility setting.
Work when you want to, where you want to, from as little as 2 hours to 40 hours a week!
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Valid nursing license in the state of New Jersey
- 6 months of experience in skilled care preferred
- Pediatric experience a plus
- Current CPR certification
- Reliable transportation
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Employee Referral Bonus Program!
- Family owned since 1973!
- Weekly Payroll by Direct Deposit!
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you are looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company, in fact, our offices have been servicing the central NJ area since 1973 under the same family ownership! Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
- Transportation Management