Greater Nevada Credit Union is currently seeking a Human Resources Administrator to join our team in Reno, Nevada.
As a Greater Nevada employee you are expected to promote the products, services and image of Greater Nevada on a continuing basis to personnel, members, volunteers, business partners and the community at-large. This is expected to be done by demonstrating the employee's elements of Greater Nevada's C.A.R.E. culture that are Competence, Attitude, Relationship Building, and Effectiveness through appropriate words and actions.
As our Human Resources Administrator, you will be responsible for performing HR related duties in the areas of payroll, benefits, and leave administration.
Apply today and see what it means to Live Greater!
Essential Functions of the Job
- Effectively demonstrate our vision and purpose as an organization by "Helping More People Live Greater"
- Act as the primary point of contact for Human Resources matters; ensuring the employment experience represents our company core values and C.A.R.E.
- Serve as the administrator for HR systems for all Greater Nevada companies.
- Maintains employee records in HRIS including employee data, employment dates, status, compensation changes, and employee relations documentation
- Delivers Greater Nevada benefit information and plan education to our employee's, administers enrollments, and collaborates with third-party benefits partners and brokers as needed.
- Responds to employee benefits inquires, business and auditor requests for information
- Coordinates all aspects of the onboarding experience including system access equipment, training and secure building access
- People relationship building
- Basic HR law knowledge
- Problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to resolve escalated members
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven sales skills
- Bilingual is a plus
- Effective communication, both written and verbally
- Build, navigate and facilitate employee relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- General HR knowledge, federal and state law compliance
- Payroll and HRIS administration and processing experience
- Clerical/administrative and data entry support
- While performing the duties of your job you may regularly be required to sit and use a keyboard (including repetitive motions with hands, fingers, arms, etc.)
- You may be required to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
- HSA Employer Contribution
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k and Match
- Federal Holiday Paid Time Off
- Vacation and Sick time
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
Complex Problem Solving