If interested, please contact Nikki Chambers at Email blocked - click to apply Please include your most up-to-date resume.
TITLE: .NET Developer
LOCATION: Temple Terrace, FL
In search of a Senior Full-Stack Angular/.NET Core Software Engineer to help build out Angular/.Net Core-based portals. Work duties will include some Full Stack work within the .NET framework.
Security Technology Solutions (STS) maintains and develops software related to CLIENT’s need to meet legal compliance and physical, cyber, and international security.
The selected candidate will possess strong knowledge and working experience with Angular or relevant front-end technologies. The engineer will also be comfortable working with the .NET Framework, .Net Core, Web APIs, and should be capable of doing the Full-Stack role functionalities.
- Candidate must have relevant experience with Angular in addition to web-standard technologies
- Must be comfortable working with SQL
- Must have a great understanding of SOAP / REST, the marshalling and un-marshalling of XML / JSON data
- Must have experience with VERSION CONTROL systems, preferring GIT or TFS
- Must be comfortable on an AGILE software team and be able to provide daily written and verbal updates on their work efforts
- Must be completely comfortable developing software on a WINDOWS environment
DESIRED IN A CANDIDATE:
- Minimum 5 years of experience and with a Computer Science (or related) Degree
- Some System Operations experience: setting up and deploying a web-application
ADDITIONAL NOTES FROM THE HIRING MANAGER:
Candidate will eventually work on many different types of projects including dynamic controls. Out the gates they will be working on application integrations projects building out web interfaces to request data from CLIENT external applications. They will be rewriting a tool merging applications – They will also develop automation and integration with external CLIENT applications. The ideal candidate will have some level of BA responsibilities as it applies to requirements gathering and interpreting them. They will also interact with the customer and will be expected to take the project and roll with little direction.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Search (Computer Science)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Sql (Programming Language)