Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments - when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments - when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn't miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
The Global Video Security & Access Control (VS&A) Marketing Team is responsible for developing and executing all strategic marketing and product marketing programs across the globe to drive product awareness, demand generation and sales enablement. The team oversees all global product marketing strategy for the fixed video, mobile video and analytics portfolio, develops messaging and go to market strategy for the VS&A business, creates and drives marketing programs and campaigns aimed to generate leads and build brand awareness among target audiences, including system integrators, end-users and consultants. The Global VS&A Marketing team oversees all aspects of elevating and driving growth for Avigilon, Pelco, IndigoVision, and Openpath businesses as a part of the broader Motorola Solutions ecosystem.
Motorola Solutions is looking for an experienced product marketing manager to manage a portfolio of products, drive creative storytelling of our solutions, and integrate messaging into the organization's overall objectives for the Global VS&A department. This individual will craft and implement product marketing content focused on promoting and building brand awareness and generating quantifiable demand and increasing MROI.
The Global Product Marketing Manager is a high-visibility role that works closely with global sales, product management and marketing leadership teams to create an effective communication strategy to support and grow the enterprise and public safety footprint within the Motorola Solutions' VS&A business. This manager will serve as a product marketing expert, working closely with key stakeholders to identify marketing campaign goals, coordinate all deliverables, and measure results. This individual should also bring exceptional project management and effective communication skills, ensuring all stakeholders are working together to deliver high-quality content. Communicates and lives by marketing guidelines and brand voice ensuring that marketing and sales enablement tools are shared across the corporation.
The Global Product Marketing Manager will be responsible, but not limited to, the following:
* Together with the product management team, educate and effectively communicate technical product features and capabilities to internal and external partners.
* Create engaging and informative content for customers and end-users about the value and benefits of our products through presentations, brochures, sales sheets, videos, website copy, case studies, whitepapers, and social media posts.
* Support the development of integrated marketing campaigns and management of tactics promoting products across different digital channels - webinars, industry engagements, and e-books.
* Lead product marketing launch activities - coordination, authoring, reviews, approvals and launch publishing activities for key areas of focus and responsibility.
* Conduct thorough research on competitors and perform market research to develop a deeper understanding of our target customers, key industries, and buyer personas.
* Develop content for our website and measure and optimize interest around our products. Ensure content is optimized for search engines.
* Contribute to our social media channels and ensure product information is fully represented and part of a customer journey.
* Collaborate with various global internal stakeholders and external partners to orchestrate thoughtful marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness, accelerate purchase decisions, improve customer loyalty and satisfaction and drive sales.
* Develop strategic content for landing pages, blogs, and articles to drive web traffic, generate leads for the sales department, and optimize user experience.
* Work with business stakeholders to identify needs, goals, and requirements to inform recommendations for marketing campaigns.
* Function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced environment.
* Bring a positive attitude and motivation to deliver the highest quality assets.
* Respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
* Proficiency with webinar/online communication tools: On24, WebEx, ZoomWebinar, GoToWebinar, etc.
* 5+ years product marketing experience, B2B preferred
* Excellent project management skills and proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
* High level of initiative, meticulous attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills.
* Strong organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Exceptional analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills, as well as Excel and MS Office expertise.
* Ability to build partnerships and effectively establish and maintain relationships with internal and external clients and vendors.
* Comfortable interacting with different levels of management and leading cross-functional, cross-regional teams.
* Energetic, positive, and a desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
* Adhere to company fundamentals and team values, ethics, and standards.
* Required travel: 10%
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field required.
* 5+ years product marketing experience
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. indefinitely is required. Employer work permit sponsorship is not available for this position.
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees. These employees are required to submit proof of vaccination to Motorola Solutions and maintain compliance with these requirements.
Referral Payment Plan
Our U.S. Benefits include:
* Incentive Bonus Plans
* Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
* 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
* 9 Paid Holidays
* Generous Paid Time Off Packages
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Paid Parental & Family Leave
* and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
- Attention To Detail
- Brand Awareness
- Cisco Web Ex
- Customer Experience