To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Englewood, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aveanna Healthcare • Englewood, CO
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aveanna Healthcare is looking for an HR Coordinator to join our corporate team. Aveanna provides skilled nurses, home health aides and physical therapists for a broad range of medical services in the comfort of the patients’ home.
The ideal candidate will perform human resources-related duties at the professional level and may carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: employee relations, training, employment, benefits and administration.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
- Performs computer data entry and file maintenance.
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations and civil rights complaints.
- Facilitates or provides training (including orientation) to the workforce.
- Works with the branches/attorneys in compiling data for EEOC/litigation charges
- On-boards Corporate Team Members (New Hire paperwork)
- Liaison to recruiting department
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience running reports in HRIS
- Background in benefits programs/administration
- Bachelor’s degree human resource management or a related field.
- One to two years’ experience in human resource management.
- Background in employment law and other government compliance regulations.