The Good Samaritan Society is America's largest faith-based, not-for-profit organization, providing housing and services to seniors. With nearly 100 years of charting new territory, the Society offers an opportunity to weave together imagination with reality and ultimately transform the aging experience in America. Now, partnering with Sanford Health, we are able to provide care through all stages of life. Throughout our organization, we aim to fulfill the most basic of human needs: to feel loved, valued and at peace. Here, you will be part of a family, offering love and compassion to residents as part of a dedicated and diverse care team.
6360 - St Vincents
1021 N 26th Street
Bismarck, North Dakota, 58501
25.52 - 28.54
Various Shifts Available
Who we are:
• The Good Samaritan Society - St Vincent's is located on the rolling plains of Bismarck, North Dakota. Bismarck is home to 73000 friendly people and was ranked #78 on Livability.com's list of top 100 places to live in the United States.
• To help meet the growing demand for long-term care, Good Samaritan Society - St Vincent's provides the following services: Post Acute Rehab Services, Rehab/Skilled, Outpatient therapy, Respite care and end-of-life needs.
Easy Apply Process
Mobile Device Friendly
Your contribution to the team:
• Play a crucial role in leading care for our residents with excellent clinical and leadership skills and will manage multiple resident and employee responsibilities simultaneously.
• Promote a positive living experience for residents by maintaining privacy and meeting medical requirements as determined by their physician, as well as observing and documenting resident care each day.
• Administer medication, maintain appropriate health records and assist with resident care plans.
• Work with families and leadership to understand daily care and medication needs.
You're a good fit if:
• Graduate or upcoming graduate of an accredited school of nursing as a Registered Nurse.
• Licensure for state of practice is required.
• Maintains required certification / qualifications and associated standards.
• You bring a smile to work every day
• Are a team player and can set expectations
• Drive accountability
What's in it for you:
• Sign-on opportunities available
• Competitive wage
• Health, Dental and Vision insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Retirement plan
• Paid Time Off
• Daily devotions and prayer before meetings (if you choose to participate)
• Years of service recognition program
• Opportunities for advancement
• Profile by Sanford - Weight Loss Program
• Verizon and AT&T Discounts
• Hotel Discounts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status.
All qualified applicants will recieve consideration for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status.
Registered Nurse Certified