To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX 75201
- April Toms
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT SOX Auditor (Direct-Hire) NO C2C
Kelly IT Resources • Dallas, TX
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IT SOX Auditor
Please Note: Requires one of the following certifications in order to be considered: CIA, CISSA, CPA, coupled with IT background expertise.
Target salary: 75k – 85k
20 – 25% national travel
This is a direct-hire role with our client. Talented and competitive people are rewarded with outstanding career development, personal growth and leadership opportunities – the Sky is the Limit here! We can discuss by phone much more about the role and client! We are working directly with the Hiring Manager to fill this key role.
• Work collaboratively with the highest caliber talent. Our client is committed to hiring and developing great people who have a passion for excellence and a commitment to continuous improvement.
• Utilize cutting-edge technology and processes - creating the next generation of products and services that will impact the world for generations to come.
• Foster growth and professional development capabilities – because they are a large organization with many disciplines and locations, you'll have the opportunity to explore different roles.
• Be recognized & rewarded – our client values their employees, recognizes talent, encourages growth and rewards contributions.
- Big 4 experience is a plus
- Must be from an IT Audit background and understand the IT portion of the SOX compliance testing & development
• Perform operational, compliance and financial audits for IT functions throughout the corporation.
• Execute an effective IT internal audit program designed to assess risk and test internal controls within the Company.
• Execute annual IT SOX testing plan, based on an assessment of Business/Financial risk.
• Document policies and procedures for IT internal controls.
• Provide recommendations for IT business process improvements and internal controls.
• Conducts IT field audits. Submits audit findings and prepares recommendations that will be presented to senior management and external auditors.
• Tests and documents internal IT controls.
• Audits IT records and interviews workers to ensure proper recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Develops IT compliance policies and procedures for manual and system controls.
• Analyzes data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, extravagance, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations, and management policies or procedures.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.