To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Statewide, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pharmaceutical Project Engineer
Grifols • US-State-CA
Posted 24 days ago
For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care. Grifols’ three main divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic and Hospital - develop, manufacture and market innovative products and services available in more than 100 countries.
Behind each Grifols product is a legacy of scientific research, development and pioneering innovation. Our Hospital Division embodies this legacy by providing advanced solutions and cutting-edge technologies to enhance safety and efficacy in the hospital pharmacy, throughout the drug compounding process. Our products include capital equipment, software, and devices that are uniquely designed to improve institutional compliance with guidelines and regulations, in order to ensure high standards of quality and safety for both the pharmacy staff, and the patients served. We are committed to fostering an environment that creates continuous learning opportunities and encourages professional development and growth. If challenging and meaningful work excites you, make a difference and join us in this rewarding enterprise!
Engineering Specialist / Engineering Project Manager
Misterium® Business Specialist – Sales and Engineering for Modular Clean Rooms
The Misterium® Business Specialist is an engineering professional who will proactively help to drive the sales of the Grifols USA Hospital Division business by managing the products and services connected with the design, planning and construction of high quality controlled environments (i.e. modular clean rooms), for Compounding Pharmacies in various hospitals throughout the region. The Engineering Specialist (Misterium® Business Specialist) will serve as a key support team member and will provide technical support to our sales team to help them achieve sales goals. Reports to the Hospital Division's Misterium® Business Manager and provides functional project support pertaining to the planning, scheduling, implementation, quality management, profitability, and customer outcomes related to the Misterium® technology.
Essential Job Duties:
- Under the leadership of the Hospital Division's Misterium® Business Manager, will have direct involvement with the sales force, and will assist in communicating the Misterium® technical dynamics to hospital facilities and pharmacy staff.
- Serves as a liaison between the sales force and the hospital pharmacy staff to help communicate the market value of the Misterium® modular clean rooms and promote the value of regulatory compliance and pharmacy efficiency.
- Maintains / coordinates project plans and schedules for the different Misterium® project builds within the region.
- Provides support by tracking project specific milestones, driving tasks to completion and following up on outstanding matters.
- Helps identify customer's quality and operational challenges. Delivers presentations to educate/ influence key decision makers on the value of Misterium® modular clean room solutions.
- Supports improvement of Misterium® implementations in order to maintain existing business, as well as drive new business.
- Uses interpersonal skills to build trust on new and existing accounts and to ensure positive customer experience.
- Reports to sales management activity relating to project agendas, customer account information and regional business plans.
- Assists in obtaining data for the development and forecasting of area business plan with the goal to increase sales revenue.
- Supports Hospital division leadership on the review of competitive landscape pertaining to clean room solutions in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Engineering or Architecture is highly preferred.
- Requires at the minimum 1 year of related engineering experience in a project management professional role. Sales experience connected with the hospital or clean room market is a plus.
- Understands and is well versed in project management. Experience with organizing and conducting project team meetings and facilitating discussions.
- Business and operational knowledge of clean room systems, architectural and engineering concepts, with special focus on healthcare settings is a plus.
- Must also be able to demonstrate a deep knowledge of the mechanical and architectural engineering concepts used in clean room design / implementation, from both an operational and compliance point of view. Knowledge of the regulatory standards connected with the Compounding Pharmacy is a plus.
- Strong mechanical aptitude is required. Comfortable working on mechanical assemblies and managing construction projects.
- Must possess the personal characteristics of professionalism, commitment to excellence, customer service, detail orientation and accountability.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels and manage customer relationships.
- Experience in preparing or delivering oral and written presentations; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite; knowledge of project management applications.
- 25% - 40% travel required. Ability to work weekends and/or varied work hours depending on business needs, within a 40 hour work week
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
*This job description is accurate at the date of publication. It is intended to provide information essential to understanding the scope and general nature of the work performed by job holders within this position. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. Other duties may be assigned and qualifications required may change over time.
Grifols is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition or characteristics, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by applicable State/Federal laws. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Location: CA-Los Angeles|NC-RTP|NC-Raleigh|VA-Roanoke|WA-Seattle|CA-San Diego|PA-Philadelphia|IL-Chicago|DC-Washington|NC-Charlotte|VA-Richmond|CA-San Francisco|NY-New York City|NC-North Carolina|DE-Wilmington|NY-Rochester|NY-Syracuse|CT-New Haven|VA-Charlottesville|NY-Long Island|VA-Arlington|CA-Sacramento|CA-Oakland|NJ-Toms River|NJ-Cherry Hill|DE-Newark|MA-Boston: