To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Falls Church, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PAE • Falls Church, VA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldBusiness Manager
PAE is seeking a dynamic and dedicated Business Manager on program employing 400+ individuals. The Business Manager is key personnel on program, reports directly to the Program Manager, and works closely with the Deputy Program Manager. The Business Manager leads a team of several full performance professionals in a matrixed organization to develop and manage financial and resource reporting processes, oversee a comprehensive quality assurance program, and head the team’s innovation working group. This individual will maintain and manage financials in Costpoint as well as a proprietary system tool for ordering, tracking, and distributing resource hours against appropriate WBS to produce and provide program costs to corporate leadership and government customers. The Business Manager is also responsible for developing, tracking, and reporting performance metrics. This individual will need to be adept at managing people, processes, and data sets across company and government customer networks and site locations. A successful Business Manager will maintain a flexible work schedule and be willing to travel as-needed throughout the Washington Metropolitan area to support program objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or finance, or equivalent
- At least five (5) years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with maintaining and managing automated systems, software and hardware infrastructure
- Active TS clearance with polygraph at time of application
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience reconciling large data sets and working with complex WBS.
- Financial and contracts experience on large federal programs.
- Advanced certifications, degree, or coursework with focus on business operations, metrics, and/or analysis
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.