Content & Technology Solutions (CTS) is the industry leading content delivery platform. Clients seamlessly access organized and connected content that is easily discoverable, explorable, and procured via the Open:FactSet Marketplace. Data is delivered via a variety of technologies and formats that meet the needs of our clients' workflows. By enabling our clients to utilize their preferred choice of industry standard databases, programing languages, and data visualization tools, we empower them to focus on the core competencies needed to drive their business.
CTS is looking for an entrepreneurial Software Engineer to join a team focused on building best-of-breed, client-facing APIs to expose a wide array of FactSet content. Using modern technologies to deliver performant solutions, this team plays a significant role in realizing the goal of FactSet's Digital Transformation, empowering FactSet's increasingly sophisticated user base that includes quants, data scientists, and applications engineers.
The ideal candidate for this position is comfortable collaborating with people both across the organization and within our team to realize our ambitious goals. Key responsibilities include designing, developing, and maintaining scalable HTTP services, collaborating with product development to develop specifications and features, and participating in the ongoing companywide effort to transform FactSet into a world-class API provider.
* Design, develop and maintain scalable HTTP services
* Collaborate with Product Development to create specifications, features, and prioritize tasks
* Participate in supporting stakeholders and clients of the APIs
* Proficient in at least one multi-paradigm programming language (Java, C++, Python)
* Experience with REST / HTTP APIs and services
* Exceptional communication skills
Additional Highly Desired Skills:
* Experience with Swagger / OpenAPI specifications
* Experience with Java / Spring Boot Framework
* Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
FactSet is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Java (Programming Language)