Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated
total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Partner with the Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager and Executive Search unit in Europe to create and implement sourcing strategies for active and future requisitions.
- Proactively develop robust candidate pipelines across a diverse range of business areas, leveraging technology to discover and sustain leads and prospects. Utilize appropriate Social Media sourcing and branding tools to support with talent attraction.
- Execute sourcing searches which may include cold calling, networking, identifying applicant associations/pools/professional groups and affiliations, websites, Boolean searches, targeted companies/individuals, use of analytics tools, etc.
- Provide talent market insights, competitive intelligence and talent demographic data to enable business unit Presidents and hiring managers to be well-informed on market conditions.
- Utilizing all appropriate avenues/tools/sources at disposal, create talent lists for active and future roles for defined positions, ensuring talent pools are maintained and managed for an excellent candidate experience.
- Develop a broad professional network of top talent.
- Stay current on market trends and practices as relates to sourcing methods, and ensure that knowledge share training is provided to the wider TA team.
- Leverage online recruiting resources, such as niche job boards, associations, LinkedIn, university career center websites and ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology or related field.
- Experience: 1-3 years of recruiting or candidate sourcing experience, delivering end to end sourcing assignments within an in-house or RPO environment, including passive candidate sourcing for open roles, market mapping and creating/maintaining talent pools.
- Candidate identification via Boolean/internet searching
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with additional hours as needed.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Work Site: 2425 New Holland Pike, Lancaster PA 17601
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).
Eurofins offers international opportunities to strong performers.