Are you an experienced Behavioral Health Case Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company as a licensed clinician? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this Medical Director position for you!
- Perform Case Management functions with members identified as high risk
- Identify needs and goals of members to achieve empowerment and improved quality of life for both behavioral and physical health issues
- Work telephonically and out in the field with patients identified as high risk, for both behavioral and physical health issues
- LCSW, LPC or LMFT license
- 3+ years behavioral health experience
- Experience in psychiatric and medical health care settings.
- Working knowledge of mental/behavioral health community resources
Hours for this Position:
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Direct Hire, permanent position with a Fortune 100 organization
- Full benefits offered (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 18 days PTO + 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for growth and stability
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Behavioral Health Case Manager opportunity, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
URL blocked - click to apply
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)