Sr. Financial Analyst
Our client, one of the largest luxury jewelry retailers in the world, is looking to hire a Sr. Financial Analyst to support their Global Marketing Financial Marketing Team at their NYC location on 5th Ave. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience working as a Financial Analyst, superb skills in Excel, mathematics, accounting and financial analysis. As well as, knowledge of the several Business Spend Management software’s (Coupa, SAP Ariba, SAP Business Objects).
Required Skills & Experience
• 3+ years related job experience
• Undergraduate degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
• Advanced Excel skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• High level of competency in mathematics
• Accounting/Financial reporting background
Desired Skills & Experience
• Experience with Coupa and Ariba
• Knowledge of Business Objects Reporting, JD Edwards or On Demand
What You Will Be DoingURL blocked - click to apply
- Track YTD spending vs. plan for 5 departments/cost centers.
- Monitor and analyze spending. Bring attention to potential overages or significant underage’s.
- Reconcile monthly spending reports against general ledger.
- Assist Global marketing teams in Coupa use; how to requisition work using proper commodity codes, account codes and all required marketing drop downs.
- Prepare monthly reclasses to or from other account lines as needed.
- Assist with catalog & collateral cross charges to local markets.
- Assist team with adhoc reports and miscellaneous projects
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.