To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
40 Arlington Avenue East
Saint Paul, MN 55117
- Phone: 480-448-4257
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Saint Paul, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Volt has an opening for an Engineer with our client in Saint Paul, MN. We are looking for someone with experience in high end audio/visual and workstation hardware. Volt's Client is a leading healthcare company.
This position is for a Research and Development Engineer, working with the Software Development and Supply Chain teams. We are looking for a talented individual to help the client with the product development process. The position will assist with the Computer Systems Development team in component selection, qualification, and design transfer in the lab systems.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development, qualification, and release of sustaining component updates for the EP Integrated Lab Systems
- Enhances and documents medical device functionality
- Assist in the development of product specifications
- Collaborate with product management, customer care, quality, regulatory, production, and other engineering disciplines to deliver upon product delivery objectives and business goals
- Facilitate packaging and transmitting drawing/technical files to internal and external stakeholders
- Field, facilitate questions from stakeholder, communications between supplier and Client
Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 years' experience in engineering, computer science, information technology, or related fields.
Education: Minimum of Associates degree in engineering, computer science, information technology, or related fields.
- Experience with high end audio/visual and workstation hardware
- Experience with monitor/display technologies and video testing
- Experience with requirements development, test protocol development and system verification and validation
- Experience working with vendors and suppliers
- Experience with Word, Visio, and similar documentation tools
- Experience with engineering change process and enterprise/document management systems such as Windchill
- Capable of producing polished, detail-oriented written documentation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized and on-time with ability to work in a structured process environment
- Ability to engage with and successfully influence cross functional teams
- Project management experience
- Experience/familiarity with EMC/EMI & Safety testing
- Familiarity with the EP space including examining ECG waveforms, fluoroscopy, and ultrasound sources
- Experience Microsoft Windows and Linux Operating System installation and configuration, including driver troubleshooting and OS enhancements
- Experience working with high-end workstations, network hardware, internal cards like frame grabbers and external accessories like printers, monitors, touchscreens, etc.
- Familiarity with software revision control system
- Good oral presentation and collaboration skills
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
In today’s job market, "who you know" matters more than ever - and that is why you should get to know Volt. We are one of the world’s largest recruiting companies, yet our success is built one successful placement at a time. Each of our recruiters has niche industry expertise, committed to connecting top talent with respected companies.
For more opportunities, connect with us online at jobs.volt.com
Volt is an equal opportunity employer
Click on the Apply button to apply for this jo