To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
24552 Pacific Park Drive
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
American Addiction Centers • Aliso Viejo, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Responsible for maintaining and servicing all physical assets, mechanical systems, machinery, HVAC systems and exterior systems of the facility.
Reports To: Property Development, VP
- Ensure all physical assets and mechanical systems are maintained, repaired and serviced as needed
- Ensure facilities have evacuation routes posted and safety products up to code and in working condition
- Purchase maintenance supplies, resources, and tools as needed
- Ensure timely response to all facility maintenance requests
- Plan enhancements and renovations to current facilities
- Maintain landlord relationships
- Research new products and materials
- Coordinate moving of office, furniture, and facilities
- Navigates vendor relations
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Must have experience and skills in maintaining plumbing, HVAC, electrical, painting, and general maintenance of commercial property.
- Ability to read and interpret written information; write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; and participates in meetings.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- If in personal recovery, a minimum of 2 years clean and sober.
AAC is committed to principles of equal opportunities for all employees. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations that are necessary to comply with State and Federal disability discrimination laws.