We’re looking for an inspired, talented, and motivated Government Affairs professional to monitor and oversee proposed federal legislation and regulations, and evaluate the impact on Company, our products, and customers. In this role, you’ll combine your creativity and skills to advocate for Company and to engage with internal teams to understand our product vision and strategy.
What You’ll Do
• Build, manage, and organize the team of government affairs professionals responsible for advancing Company’s corporate mission
• Lead discussion of public policy strategy for Company’s business, including working with internal teams to plan and develop a federal government strategy to support our mission.
• Identify and address external policy threats and risks
• Develop and plan strategies and public messaging to address proposed federal legislation and regulations and to to advance Company’s mission
• Advise senior leaders on proposed federal legislative and regulatory changes that impact Company’s global business
• Work with and develop a network of connections in the U.S. government and the industry to help shape and influence the legal and regulatory environment.
• Help build a team of internal and external government affairs professionals
• This position is a remote position, but we are looking for someone on the East Coast.
What We’re Looking For
• 10+ years of experience working with the U.S. Federal government
• Demonstrated leadership and management experience
• Strong network of connections in relevant agencies or government offices, think tanks, public interest groups, or technology industry groups
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
• Excellent writing and communication skills
Nice to Have
• Experience within the healthcare or healthcare technology industry
• Familiarity with cloud software technologies and the related federal regulatory and policy environments
Help us improve Careerbuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 635954
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Careerbuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Careerbuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.