To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Truck Equipment Technician / Welder
Auto Safety House LLC • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 21 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Truck Equipment Technician / Welder (Phoenix, AZ):
Auto Safety House is seeking a full-time Truck Equipment Technician / Welder to work as part of a dedicated team and work inside a high volume and high quality shop up-fitting commercial and safety vehicles. Building vehicles from the ground up.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install flat beds of all sizes.
- Install service bodies of all sizes.
- Fabricate from ground up hitches and ICC bumpers.
- Fabricate and install dump bodies and needed hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Install wire and repair safety equipment such as 4 corner strobe systems, arrow boards and light bars.
- Mount tool box and lift gates
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience welding vehicles (trucks).
- 3+ years of experience in automotive electrical and lighting systems.
- 3+ years of experience in fabrication (building car chassis, building trailers, fabricating dump bodies etc.).
- Basic experience using hand tools for drilling and bolting.
- Good mechanical aptitude, including the ability to use basic hand and measuring tools (which the employee is expected to supply).
- The ability to read and interpret drawing, specifications and manuals and competently inspect all products manufactured.
- Knowledge of all equipment including the following: saws, ironworkers, drills, cutting torches and welders.
- Must have own tools.
- Clean and valid driver's license.
BENEFITS: Auto Safety House offers a competitive wage and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life, short-term & long-term disability, 401k, PTO, paid holidays, and a safe work environment.