$2,500 SIGNING BONUS TO QUALIFIED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS!
Faulkner Chevrolet Cadillac is a place you can establish a career and grow with the organization. We provide training to all our employees and offer continued growth opportunities for those that have excellent talent, energy, and ambition to succeed.
Top-tier benefits include:
- SIGNING BONUS
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Employee Discounts
- Certification reimbursement
As an Automotive Technician , it is your job to inspect, maintain and repair vehicles in a timely, efficient manner. Automotive Technicians use diagnostic tools to identify the source of the problems and then make the necessary adjustments or repairs. Tasks will also include performing safety inspections, basic maintenance, oil changes, lubrication, and minor repairs.
All our Service Centers are air-conditioned to ensure the comfort of our employees!
Automotive Technician Requirements:
- 2 years of experience as an Automotive Technician, preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, automotive training highly preferred
- PA State and Emissions License
- ASE certifications preferred
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- High productivity while maintaining high quality work
- Ability to work well with co-workers
- Detail orientation
- Ability to understand manufacturer’s specifications
The Faulkner Automotive Group is a family-owned and -operated automotive group serving Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania with the best vehicles and services. Our dealership group is composed of 28 dealership locations and 21 franchises, making us one of the largest family-run dealer groups in the country.
Faulkner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace