To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Little Falls, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN Clinical Leader, Pediatrics
BAYADA Home Health Care • Little Falls, NJ
Posted 8 days ago
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of RN Clinical Leader for our Northern Jersey Region. These offices provide best in class care to Pediatric clients .
- Opportunities in Hudson, Bergen, Morris, Sussex, Warren and Passaic Counties
- Paid weekly,comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our Pediatric clients and conduct assessments.
- Develop the care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise Clinical staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation.
- Conduct competencies on new and tenured staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Supervisory experience
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care employs more than 23,000 home health care professionals who provide nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services in 22 states from more than 310 offices. EOE