Description Job Description:
Leidos is looking for a Senior Cloud Architect to join our team responsible for the integration, operations, and sustainment of multiple operational and in-development systems. This position will be part of the engineering/architecture team that helps develop the program roadmap and drives the technical implementation in order to deliver the next generation of Geospatial Intelligence technologies to our customer. The effort will harness GOTS, COTS and Custom technologies to deliver advanced production and dissemination capabilities using desktop, web and cloud technologies.
- Key contributor to the development of team and program roadmaps
- Support the execution of the program systems, security, Systems engineering, and operations teams
- Provide broad technical guidance including areas such as Devops, ITDR, deployment, performance, and availability
- Communicate with key stakeholders including program leadership, customer, and development teams
- Complete hands on technical stories
- Investigate and prototype technical solutions to address issues or opportunities
- Ability to design, describe and document complex system architectures
- Strong knowledge of Devops strategies
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot challenging technical issues
- Agile Development knowledge and experience
- Experience with a Windows environment
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Capacity to work well in groups and the ability to drive results
- Active Top Secret Clearance and the ability to achieve TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Typically requires BS degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Security+ or DD8570 certification
External Referral Bonus:
- Technical certifications through AWS, COMPTIA, etc
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Development experience
- Infrastructure and Deployment experience including supporting automation technologies
- Jira/Confluence collaboration tools experience
- Geospatial Experience including tools such as ArcGIS
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Cloud Architect.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Cloud Architect.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Cloud Architect.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
Attention To Detail