To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Abilene, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Health Careers Promotion Coordinator
Advantage Resourcing • Abilene, TX
Posted 16 days ago
Health Careers Promotion Coordinator - Abilene, TX
Advantage Resourcing is currently recruiting for a Health Careers Promotion Coordinator with a local non-profit agency. The Health Careers Promotion Coordinator is responsible for program and service activities for health careers promotion through school-based, community based, and regional programs to introduce students to the professional health care and health care allied disciplines.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of the Health Careers Promotion Coordinator
- Maintain knowledge of regulations, programs, and resources for all health career promotion programming.
- Increase number of schools and students enrolled in Junior Scholar program and maintain current Junior Scholar program.
- Increase the distribution of job materials.
- Working in coordination with Community Based Education Coordinator to identify preceptors and sites for exposure to rural and underserved communities.
- Collect regional specific activity in conjunction with services; create and maintain regional providers list.
- Maintain an active Advisory Board that meets quarterly to ensure Community Health & Development activities meet the needs of the communities served.
- Maintain social media accounts and contribute monthly to the newsletter.
- Assist the Outreach Coordinator with the regional health needs assessments.
- Other duties as assigned by the Center Director.
- Requires travel to regional localities with occasional overnight travel.
- A valid Texas Driver’s license is required.
The Health Careers Promotion Coordinator must demonstrate knowledge of:
- Health-related programs
- Health care and allied health care providers, clinics, hospitals, and non-profits relating to human and social service programs.
The Health Careers Promotion Coordinator must possess the ability to:
- Work autonomously and in groups.
- Prepare reports and correspond in a concise and accurate manner.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the operation of computer software.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with service providers and residents served.
- Proficient in oral and written communication.
Education and Experience of the Health Careers Promotion Coordinator:
- Bachelors or high degree preferred in health or ally health related field
- 2 years full-time experience working in a non-profit, health care, and/or community relation field is preferred.
If you want to start making an impact in the lives of others and feel you have the experience, skill set and personality for the Health Careers Promotion Coordinator, apply with Advantage today!
To apply for the Health Careers Promotion Coordinator check out our website at www.advantageresourcing.com, call our office at 325.676.7179 or email us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Keywords: non-profit, community outreach, case managment, health services, Marketing, healthcare management
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]