To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Radnor Township, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Communications Specialist
Synovos • Radnor Township, PA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking a creative communications professional who enjoys being in a high-visibility role, working with executive leadership, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for creating internal corporate communications content to be used with existing customers to highlight Synovos' account progress and opportunities. The role demands excellent communications development skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities. The ideal candidate has the intellectual capacity to absorb and process complex concepts and create innovative solutions to address business needs. This role will need to work collaboratively to gather information and possess strong writing, editing, graphic design, and presentation skills to create sharp, compelling communications.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of communications experience, for both internal and external customers
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or similar
- Creative thinker with demonstrated success in translating broad concepts and ideas into clear and logical communications, leveraged in multiple venues
- Executive presence and professionalism
- Excellent grasp of communication trends and issues
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally throughout top levels of the organization
- Ability to take complex metrics and summarize information into high level executive format
- Excellent verbal and written communication, editing and presentation skills
- Experience with working collaboratively with cross-functional groups
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in social media, Microsoft Office 365 including exceptional PowerPoint skills, Adobe Creative Cloud, and SharePoint; Articulate 360 or similar preferred
Key words: Marketing, Business Research, Business Writing, Social Media, Presentation SkillsJob Location
Radnor, Pennsylvania, United States