You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Our client, a specialty company is looking for a Receptionist to add to their team!
Our client is looking for a highly professional Receptionist to be the face of the business and greet customers with a warm presence.
Responsibilities of the Receptionist:
- Answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, & fielding people – discussing what clinician would be the best option for them
- Speaking with insurance companies to for insurance verification, copays, billing, etc.
- Handling ad hoc projects to support the partners
Qualifications for the Receptionist:
- Seasoned – someone who wants to grow into the position & stay long-term (not someone just looking to get their foot in the door)
- Personality is key – warm smile, understanding of gregarious clients
- Phone etiquette & some knowledge of billing/accounting
- Covid Vaccine Required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Client provided benefits, upon eligibility
- Greet Guests
- Telephone Call Reception Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 119038
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.